Thursday, September 10, 2009

Who am i? What am i going to eat tonight?

Hi there,
my name is Tarik Castilho and I am from Brazil.
It's really weird to be talking about yourself, isn't it? I feel weird about this but i gotta do it, so let's start.

I was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It was a little hospital close to the docks, this area was known as Praça XV, in English it would be called Park XV. It was and still is a very dangerous place at night and the only place you could buy opium at anytime, that's what my grandfather told me anyway.

I’ve been working with illustration and design for several years now, mostly for advertising but my love for character creation, concept art, video games and storytelling led me to the entertainment industry and ultimately Los Angeles. Zombies, fantasy, sci-fi, horror and music are some of my favorite references and inspiration.

By the way i'm having greek food tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment